General Ledger Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs General Ledger Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a General Ledger Accountant to join us on a permanent basis in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Contributing to the effective and timely delivery of General Ledger and Fixed Assets services, including: month and year end closure activities, routine journals, accounts reconciliations, etc.
- Supporting the alignment within GBS of the multiple General Ledger and Fixed Assets processes for existing migrated end markets
- Supporting in terms of General Ledger and Fixed Assets processes the process of migration for new end markets.
- Supporting the other team members by analysing and eliminating inefficiencies in processes when requested.
- Ensuring that all Reconciliations are completed on time with full supporting information
- Daily/weekly/monthly duties to be completed according to the department timetable
- Minimum 1 year accounting experience,
- Finance/ Economic background,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel),
- Good communication skills,
- Good English communication skills (other languages are considered a plus),
- Good interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work well as part of a team, and individually