This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Build/Environment Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• Basic Project and planning
- Ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with JIRA
• Advanced Continuous Integration
- TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins or TFS.
- MSBuild, Ant or NAnt.
- Experience with XML, XPath, XSL and XSD.
- Experience with Nuget, FxCop, StyleCop or equivalent of each is a bonus.
- BuildMaster or Octopus is a bonus.
• Mid-Level Technical
- At least 3 years hands on development experience in OOPL:
Either one of C#, Java, ActionScript, PHP5.3+, ColdFusion, VB.NET
- At least 1 years scripting experience:
Either one of Python, Perl, Powershell
- At least 3 years intermittent SQL experience:
Either one of MSSQL, Oracle, MySql
- Experience with version control tools
Either one of SVN, TFS, GIT, Mercurial
• Is a bonus
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC3+, Windows forms, WPF, WCF
- .Net Entity Framework or equivalent ORM in any Language.
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (ANY)
• Code, Debug and Maintain .Net/C# applications ( WCF, WPF, Windows Forms, Powershell ) for:
- Build | Work with and Integrate CI Tools
- Test | Develop Automated Testing Tools
- Package & Release | Support weekly/monthly releases that make use of the tools developed.
- Configuration | Develop Infrastructure–as–Code tools for infrastructure configuration and management.
- Monitoring | Develop application monitoring tools. Applications performance / status / usage.
• Adhere to existing development guidelines.
• Analyze functional specification for completeness, clarity and feasibility of implementation.
• Work with support to investigate problems, perform root-cause analysis and deliver bug-fixes.
• Test own code and peer-test other developers’ code.
• Promptly escalate issues and blockers.
• Influence Infrastructure Architecture Decisions.