This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Build/Environment Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Basic Project and planning
- Ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with JIRA
• Advanced Continuous Integration
- TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins or TFS.
- MSBuild, Ant or NAnt.
- Experience with XML, XPath, XSL and XSD.
- Experience with Nuget, FxCop, StyleCop or equivalent of each is a bonus.
- BuildMaster or Octopus is a bonus.
• Mid-Level Technical
- At least 3 years hands on development experience in OOPL:
Either one of C#, Java, ActionScript, PHP5.3+, ColdFusion, VB.NET
- At least 1 years scripting experience:
Either one of Python, Perl, Powershell
- At least 3 years intermittent SQL experience:
Either one of MSSQL, Oracle, MySql
- Experience with version control tools
Either one of SVN, TFS, GIT, Mercurial
• Is a bonus
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC3+, Windows forms, WPF, WCF
- .Net Entity Framework or equivalent ORM in any Language.
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (ANY)
• Code, Debug and Maintain .Net/C# applications ( WCF, WPF, Windows Forms, Powershell ) for:
- Build | Work with and Integrate CI Tools
- Test | Develop Automated Testing Tools
- Package & Release | Support weekly/monthly releases that make use of the tools developed.
- Configuration | Develop Infrastructure–as–Code tools for infrastructure configuration and management.
- Monitoring | Develop application monitoring tools. Applications performance / status / usage.
• Adhere to existing development guidelines.
• Analyze functional specification for completeness, clarity and feasibility of implementation.
• Work with support to investigate problems, perform root-cause analysis and deliver bug-fixes.
• Test own code and peer-test other developers’ code.
• Promptly escalate issues and blockers.
• Influence Infrastructure Architecture Decisions.