HR Generalist with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs HR Generalist with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Do you speak DUTCH and would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world? If you are up for the challenge, send us your CV! One of our recruiters will get in touch with you.
Profile sought after:
- Fluent in Dutch and English (B2 level);
- Independent and eager to take the initiative;
- Positive and communicative;
- Great team player;
- No previous work experience is required.
What will you do:
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes;
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing HR requests;
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addenda for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions etc);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Create and update employee profile in the HR data base.