Software Development Internship - Ness
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Internship - Ness active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Ness, as a new college graduate or intern, you can have multiple opportunities to solve real-world, complex technical and business problems as you join us on our journey.
We strive to recruit the brightest minds and offer them multiple career opportunities available for undergraduates as well as advanced degree students. At Ness, we have dedicated managers for the internship program, flexible schedule and ongoing possibilities at the end of the internship.
The Ness work environment is fast-paced and continually evolving. We value the passion and dedication of every one of our interns in delivering results for the company. Should you choose to work in an environment that will challenge you on a regular basis to improve the experience for our customers, check out the opportunities we have for you right here.
- providing interns with real work assignments on real projects;
- offering flex-time and flexible work arrangements – easier transition to the workplace;
- having dedicated colleagues for your internship programme – the best way to ensure that it runs smoothly and stays focused on your criteria for success.
What areas of expertise you will find here?
C++, Java, iOS, Android, Front-end, .Net, Scala, Design, QA Automation, Sys Admin and more.
Who are you?
- You are in your last year of study (Bachelor or Master) at a Technical University.
- You are passionate about technology, eager to learn and looking to gain practical experience.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- You are outgoing, motivated and ambitious.
What will you do?
- Work in a multinational IT company and on real projects.
- Get experience by working in an authentic team and getting familiar with Agile development processes.
- Improve and develop your favorite technology skills.
- Accumulate enterprise web applications knowledge.
- Acquire software life cycle development knowledge.
Why you should apply?
You will work in a professional grade development environment together with seniors and Leads in order to help our customers increase their capabilities to deliver quality products. You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the product.
The role will be challenging and a fantastic opportunity to get your career to a flying start.
You will grow your skills and have fun while working.