This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OTP Bank active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Prezenta din 2004 pe piata bancara locala, OTP Bank Romania si-a propus sa devina o banca universala puternica, care sa ofere servicii complete pentru clienti persoane fizice si companii.
In ultimii 11 ani de cand OTP Bank a intrat pe piata din Romania am demonstrat ca avem capacitatea de a intelege nevoile clientilor si contextul actual al pietei si ca suntem un partener de incredere in furnizarea de servicii financiare.
In OTP Group, oamenii dau valoare si sunt o adevarata resursa. De aceea, OTP Bank Romania recunoaste, atrage, dezvolta si expune spre calitate si profesionalism capitalul uman, rezultatul fiind o echipa tanara aflata intr-un continuu proces de perfectionare.
- 3 years experience in the financial reporting area, in a financial institution, preferably a bank, of an audit company, with exposure towards financial institutions
- Proficient in financial analysis and reporting (very good understanding of net interest income, net fees and commissions, net trading income, operational/administrative expenses and investments, cost of (credit) risk, provisioning etc)
- Proficient in Excel (very good command) and PowerPoint (at least medium/intermediate command)
- Basic knowledge of accounting (bank's chart of accounts, principles of double booking)
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS
- Knowledge of CRR/CRD would be a plus
- Able to understand the economic substance over figures and numbers and to extract information from them
- High attention to details
- Able to take initiative and deliver results
- Able to take risk and make decisions
- Hard worker, self motivated and persistent
- Perform regular & ad-hoc analyses regarding the bank's monthly financial statements;
- Maintain and improve reports and perform analyses on loans and deposits, net interest margin, net fees & commission income, net trading income, cost or risk, opex, Capex, fx result etc;
- Calculate and analyze KPIs, performance or regulatory ratios (ROA, ROE, cost-to-income ratio, solvency and capital adequacy ratio, loans-to-deposits, risk coverage and risk ratios, profit drivers, cost drivers etc.);
- Maintain reports and run analyses on FTP and profitability by business lines
- Support the budgeting process, from extrapolating historical data to incorporating budget assumptions/input from budget owners/responsibles;
- Asses business cases from a costs vs benefits perspective;
- Set up ad-hoc reports based on request from management, risk departments, controlling units etc.