Junior Procurement Officer - Buyer - German advanced
In order to ensure its development, EPSA's recruitment system is based on the personality, skills and abilities required. The integration programme for a new employee is systematically formalised.
Insistent on the quality of its services, EPSA calls for motivated and highly skilled teams. We permanently adapt and develop our know-how.
The values embraced by all EPSA employees contribute in developing the performance : Smiles, Diversity, Listening, Sharing, Open-mindedness.
German (Advanced) is mandatory.
Good knowledge of English (B2)
Dynamic, persistent, serious, self-motivated, self-control, with good listening and negotiation skills.
SAP knowledge appreciated
- Process the RFQ sent by the customers
- Source / procure the goods and services as per customers requirements
- Re(Negotiate) the quotes you receive from suppliers in order to get the best purchasing conditions (price, delivery lead time, payment terms etc)
- Place and follow-up the purchase / sales orders
- Manage the relationship with the customers and suppliers in order to answer on time
- Contribute to improving the company s global performance
You will be in direct contact with customers from Germany to best meet their needs and suppliers worldwide.
Fix salary + Tichete de masa + transport + anual Bonus