Software Development/ Research Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Competence Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development/ Research Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Software Development Competence Centre, established in 2010, is the internal software service provider in Medicover specialized in capturing and translating the business requirements into information systems and develop the software applications across businesses in the Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.Cerinte
If you have:
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience of working with virtual infrastructures and software development;
• Proven experience with various RDBMS, development frameworks, ORM tools, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Agile methodologies (preferred);
• A passion for innovative software solutions, you are a tech enthusiast and are wanting to stay up-to-date on the latest software technologies;
• Excellent level in English language - both spoken and written;
• The ability to work both independently and as a team member;
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and complying with strict deadlines;
• Pro-active behavior, good organization and time management skills;
• Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver a high quality of services to our customers;
• Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
In this role you will:
• Develop, initiate, and implement new quality concepts, tools and strategies to improve development practices;
• Define practical KPI that reflect efficiency of the development process;
• Monitor KPI, identify bottlenecks and propose improvements;
• Initiate practical approaches and innovations to maintain technical leadership;
• Work within cross-functional teams to lead investigation of customer product complaints
• Lead and support adoption of new practices among other teams/projects;
• Design and automate testing procedures;
• Review test results to identify root causes for problems;
In Medicover, YOUR success is OUR success and we would be delighted to have the opportunity to know you better!
We wait for you to join us, by sending your application request.