Global MICE Procurement Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PR Medical Events active
View all jobs Global MICE Procurement Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
PR Medical Events: Business & MICE Travel Agency providing complete group travel services for medical organisations and pharmaceutical companies.
We take pride in bringing out the best in people. Here, excellence is not measured by age, or university degrees, but Performance, Involvement and Dedication only.
We look forward to working with you!
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Previous contracting experience or strong negotiation skills is a plus.
• Proactive attitude.
• Self-discipline, conscientiousness and reliability.
• Compliance with deadlines.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to define priorities.
• Ability to build lasting relationships with international suppliers.
Master students are accepted (Tourism, Legal, Public Relations and Communications, Marketing or related). They should be quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas.
• Manage worldwide supplier’s contracts
• Negotiating and contracting rates and availabilities with hotels and ground handlers
• Contact hotels and complete strong rates negotiation to guarantee competitiveness on the market. This will involve usually negotiating rates below our contracted rates
• Negotiate other conditions such as cancellation policy, rooms attrition and payment conditions
Complete administration tasks such as inputting of rates, message distribution or any other task as and when required in the department
In a nutshell, Contracting & Procurement Agent ensures that a company is negotiating the best deals from suppliers in different areas of the business.
What we offer:
• Be part of a fun young team of professionals
• Opportunities to travel abroad for fairs and with client groups that need on-site support
• A chance to build an international career working with some of the world's most successful hotel chains
Office locations: Romania: Iasi, Centris Office Building
Working hours: 9 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday