NOC Support Responsible (with French, Support Group)
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
- Final year student or BS/MS in foreign languages preferably
- Experience in a NOC or call center is a plus
- Good customer care and phone skills
- Proficiency in French, English is a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- PC skills: MS Office, any CRM software
- Any technical knowledge in power or telecom field is a plus
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40�s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, designing hybrid on grid and off-grid power systems, fix and fiber optic networks installation and providing monitoring solutions for passive and active telco infrastructure.
To support the 40 Camusat branches, our continuous worldwide expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for 5 Customer Support Responsible with fluent French to help our gNOC Department in liaising with actual and potential internal clients from Africa, FWI and Asia.
As a contact person, you will be in charge with first level of offering support by receiving and documenting diverse situations of company�s passive equipments and clarifying support tickets data; implementing simple troubleshooting checklists with our colleagues from field via email or phone.
You will act as the primary point of contact for our internal clients and will be exposed only at inbound flow (corrective maintenance support) and will be able to escalade issues right away to next technical level working side by side with you.
The normal full time schedule (norm) is distributed between day&night 12 hours shifts to support 24/7 services.
- Monitor ticket system
- Receiving tickets from field teams
- Respond to inbound phone calls and e-mails
- Requesting information
- Documenting first level support tickets to facilitate quick resolution of issues
- Conduct troubleshooting checklists for telecom passive equipments (genset, etc.)
- Escalating issues to next technical level
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- Technical trainings
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship etc.)