Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to start writing your story and embrace a growth mindset at the most popular Big4 firm to work for!
Check out where you can find our name:
— The 2017 Most Desired Employers Survey, powered by Catalyst.
— The Best Companies to Work for list, issued by Fortune.com.
— The Coolest Consultancy Firm in Romania – Forbes Coolest Brands, published by Forbes Romania.
We think that one of the secrets of our popularity is that we constantly seek to design a matching environment for your career expectations. You will be offered amazing professional challenges, a varied career with the chance to work with clients from a wide range of industries and develop numerous skills, the opportunity to use the latest technology to serve clients’ needs, supportive and friendly colleagues and remarkable career development opportunities. This is how we describe working for one of the most attractive employers.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to make your success our priority and inspire you to become your best self!
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, letters, political sciences.
• Fluent English is essential; any other foreign language is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adopt a variety of corporate communication styles.
• High level of creativity and adaptability.
• Ability to effectively manage a marketing project.
• Sound understanding of today’s business environment.
• Knowledge of using social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with desktop publishing and photo/ video editing software (i.e. Photoshop®, Quark® or InDesign®), as well as experience with research databases.
• Developing content for publications such as: newsletters, press releases, e-mail announcements, planned publications, on-line communications, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
• Creating timelines.
• Coordinating marketing events.
• Linking disparate pieces of information together to support the overall function`s strategy.
• Being involved in social media matters.