Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, letters, political sciences.
• Fluent English is essential; any other foreign language is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adopt a variety of corporate communication styles.
• High level of creativity and adaptability.
• Ability to effectively manage a marketing project.
• Sound understanding of today’s business environment.
• Knowledge of using social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with desktop publishing and photo/ video editing software (i.e. Photoshop®, Quark® or InDesign®), as well as experience with research databases.
• Developing content for publications such as: newsletters, press releases, e-mail announcements, planned publications, on-line communications, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
• Creating timelines.
• Coordinating marketing events.
• Linking disparate pieces of information together to support the overall function`s strategy.
• Being involved in social media matters.