SAP Integration Development Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Integration Development Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
Basic minimum qualification:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with SAP ABAP, PI, ERP, CRM, integration area preferred
- Understanding and exposure to EAI, ETL, Middleware and other integration tools, SAP preferred
- Basic understanding of functional processes involved in Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management
- Strong team player and able to work in a distributed team setup
- Up to 80% travel
- English proficient – must
- German – strong advantage
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consult customers on integration options and recommended processes
- Design and develop integration scenario based on customer specific requirement
- Execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application and support configuration changes to SAP software applications.
What we offer you:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus