SAP Integration Development Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Integration Development Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
Basic minimum qualification:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with SAP ABAP, PI, ERP, CRM, integration area preferred
- Understanding and exposure to EAI, ETL, Middleware and other integration tools, SAP preferred
- Basic understanding of functional processes involved in Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management
- Strong team player and able to work in a distributed team setup
- Up to 80% travel
- English proficient – must
- German – strong advantage
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consult customers on integration options and recommended processes
- Design and develop integration scenario based on customer specific requirement
- Execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application and support configuration changes to SAP software applications.
What we offer you:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus