This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hamilton Central Europe active
View all jobs Production Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Hamilton, ca si companie, si-a inceput activitatea in anii '50 in Statele Unite, iar 10 ani mai tarziu a intrat si pe piata din Europa, in Bonaduz, Elvetia.
Din anul 2013 ne desfasuram activitatea si in Timisoara (Romania) sub numele de Hamilton Central Europe SRL. In momentul de fata suntem peste 1.400 angajati ai sediilor din Bonaduz (Elvetia), Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England) si Timisoara.
- University or college degree (preferably in engineering)
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP, BAAN, ManMan etc ...)
- Basic knowledge of production planning fundamentals, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Experience with manufacturing planning (1-2 years’ experience)
- Knowledge of inventory control methods
- Good Microsoft Excel skills and other office package (ACCESS/MS Word/Power Point) and general PC skills
- Analytical and with good organizational skills
- Production-planning supervision, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules for manufacturing of industrial or commercial products.
- Making sure each operation meets shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzing production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Planning and scheduling workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Planning sequence of assembly and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Priorities the work orders and communicate the delivery plan of the orders
- Verify raw materials availability before and after each daily/weekly planning
- Communicate in time to Purchasing department above missing materials
- Plan and prioritize production based on materials availability in order not to lose capacity
- Monitors, analyzes and reports performance to schedule of production and production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Ensures all parties are fully cognizant of production status and that work planning and execution objectives are integrated and communicated.
- Assists in the development of propulsion plant refueling and testing plans and schedules.
- Analyzes and fix the discrepancy reports, vendor service requests, etc.
- Provides other support to production and management as required.
- Preparing various reports and provides detailed feedback regarding missing components, finish goods, delays, etc.
- We offer the benefits of an international, highly successful company in an exciting, dynamic environment
- Competitive Salaries& Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Transport secured from Timisoara
Hamilton Company was first started in 1960 in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At this moment we are 1,400 employees at sites in Bonaduz, Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England), and starting 2013 in Timișoara (Romania).
Among the products developed by Hamilton are microliter syringe for precision measurement and pipetting in the microliter range, sensors for biotechnical production of medicines, food manufacture, and wastewater treatment. Hamilton’s respiratory equipment ranks among the leaders on the global market. It be found on intensive-care wards around the world. Robotics growth continuously in recent years and it plays a big and important role in the business.
In Timisoara we will start production of microliter syringe range and we will continue the Swiss World Class Quality, mentality and tradition.
Today, scientists and engineers account for around one-third of all positions at the company. There are always opportunities for proven experts with definite team spirit, from all disciplines, to convert leading-edge technology into market-ready products.