Cloud Services - SAP Level 1 Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Services - SAP Level 1 Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
1. Technical skills:
- Computer Engineering University Degree;
- Excellent English language skills - reading, writing and speaking;
- Hands-on experience with Operating Systems (Linux/UNIX and Windows);
- Knowledge of Database Administration (any of Oracle/DB2/MSSQL/MySQL/Sybase) and/or SQL commands (database queries, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of networking principles;
- Availability and willingness to work shifts that can cover 24x7 (by rotation) is mandatory;
- Experience with SAP system administration (or other ERP systems) is a plus but not required (training will be provided)
2. Soft skills:
- Good communication skills;
- Troubleshooting skills,
- Customer care/support experience.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience in a Production customer support role is a big plus;
- Experience with ITIL-based processes;
- Professional certifications are a plus (ITIL, Linux, Databases).
The candidate will be part of a global support team providing steady state support and production operations for a major enterprise cloud-based SAP offering. Candidates must be available to perform planned 24x7 support by rotation (scheduled), in shifts. Job does NOT include help desk activities over the phone (ticketing system/application is being used as interface with the client).
- Technical Problem solver
- Excellent communication (English) and listening skills
- Team player
- Very good analytical skills
- Eagerness/willingness to learn
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.