Accounts Receivable Officer with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Medium-Advanced French language skills;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
- You can solve urgent matters;
- You are reliable and proactive.
How does a typical workday look like?
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Payable/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
- 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues;
- You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
What's in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.