C Embedded Linux SW developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C Embedded Linux SW developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Experience with C programming on Linux/Unix environments
- Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipments
- Experience with cross compilers, debuggers, etc.
- Good understanding of Ethernet and IP networking
- Familiarity with SVN(or similar) and GNU tools
- Knowledge of RTOS application development (VxWorks / NetBSD / Linux)
- Understanding multi-process system software architectures
- Experience with one or more of the following: POSIX threads, SNMP, XML
- Shell Scripting
- Perl, Python, PHP, HTML
Software developmentOther info
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in house training & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time