3D Steel Design Engineer
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/MS degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in civil engineering
• Knowledge of: SolidWorks, AutoCAD 3D, other 3D Steel Detailing software package (Advance Steel, Tekla, Inventor)
• Professional proficiency in French or English (at least intermediate level)
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40�s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support the 40 Camusat country branches, our continuous worldwide expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Structural Design Engineer. Our new colleague will be responsible for the structural calculation of towers and foundations in accordance with market constraints, technical specifications and applicable standards.
The main objective of this position is the support offered as an expert in calculating the strength and stability of our pre-built towers or for new structures.
Reporting directly to the Design Department Manager, the suitable candidate will be part of the Group Support International and a technologically dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
• Accurately analyzing the technical file (commercial offers, contracts, ODA, calculation notes);
• Conceiving drawings (visual 3D models, assembly drawings, shop drawings) needed for each stage of construction for project management (floor plan, sketches) and control of implementations (detailed plans, formwork drawings);
• Integrating the dimensions and technical details in the realization of drawings;
• Establishing the BOM matching the drawings having in mind the execution and assembly processes;
• Checking and validating the quality of drawings and documents, to ensure that they correspond to customer needs and comply with all the constraints of the site
• Making adjustments of documents in relation to the reality on the ground (VIC, surveys, video) and the progress of work.
- Motivating salary
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, etc.)