STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- BS/MS degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in civil engineering
- Good English skills (French language is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Word)
- Any knowledge (academical of from experience) of a structural design software such as SAP, ETABS, Staad Pro and graphic design software as AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks
- Knowledge of numerical modeling
- Knowledge of technical norms and standards (such as Eurocodes)
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40�s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support the 40 Camusat country branches, our continuous worldwide expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Structural Design Engineer. Our new colleague will be responsible for the structural calculation of towers and foundations in accordance with market constraints, technical specifications and applicable standards.
The main objective of this position is the support offered as an expert in calculating the strength and stability of our pre-built towers or for new structures.
Reporting directly to the Design Department Manager, the suitable candidate will be part of the Group Support International and a technologically dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
- Performs structural analyses on existing or new 3D steel&concrete structures (towers and their foundations)
- Prepares written reports detailing tower capacity and recommendations for modifications needed to increase capacity
- Designs reinforcing and extension solutions using standard procedures and calculate, if necessary, costing of works
- Prepares and reviews drawings detailing the designed system in accordance with client�s requirements
- Establish BOM by using sketches or drawings which illustrate manufacturing or assembly process
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Training in France
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship etc.)