Power System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Power System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• BS/MS degree, preferable in electrical and power engineering
• 1-5 years of relevant technical experience working on Power Systems Solutions (any renewable expertise would be considered a plus)
• IIA + IIB ANRE certification would be considered a plus
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point)
• Computer aided design knowledge (Autocad 2D; 3D electrical design is an advantage)
• Basic PM skills and performance oriented attitude
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
• Availability for occasional business trips in Asia and Africa (less than 15% of working time)
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick power business line expansion, monitoring, R&D and after sales projects, we need 3 Support Power System Engineer in our Group Support Power Team that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Reporting to Sizing Power Team Leader, the right candidates will be exposed to a wide variety of power technologies, especially hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters (AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC), 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, storage systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini/micro/nano -grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems. Our technical solutions for telecommunications sites have also Technical Buildings Infrastructure and Environment components (Shelters, MSC, Data Center, UPS, HVAC).
Our power engineers will be responsible for developing technical solutions for all Camusat Group (40 subsidiaries) based on the customer’s requests, in close collaboration with the commercial and procurement departments and undertake implementation challenges.
• Assess the commercial power sizing requests and existing power system proposals&implementations
• Design power solutions based on diverse technologies
• Conduct various engineering tests with conventional, hybrid and renewable technologies
• Oversee various projects for installation& commissioning, operation and maintenance
• Prepare the technical solutions proposals and technical documentation for existing and future customers
• Provide worldwide technical advice to project responsible and field engineers
• Motivating salary and performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
• Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and power technologies
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation and others)