HR Contact Centre with Ukrainian and Russian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Shared Services Europe active
View all jobs HR Contact Centre with Ukrainian and Russian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BASS Europe (BAT’s Global Shared Services Centre) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting new opportunity for an HR Contact Center Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
- Experience in HR with an understanding of HR practices and polices;
- English, Ukrainian and Russian languages proficiency;
- Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Problem Solving - diagnoses, negotiates and orchestrates the solutions to solve business problems;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.