EMEA Recruitment Admin. Assistant (contractor)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Recruitment Admin. Assistant (contractor) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Junior Administrative Position in a regional Recruitment team covering Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook;
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information;
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment;
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach;
• Self motivation and ability to work unsupervised;
• Experience in a similar role would be a plus;
• Experience of working in a recruitment environment or in an international environment an advantage;
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with stress;
• Sense of humor
• Schedule candidates for interviews or assessment days;
• Make travel arrangements and manage reimbursement process for external candidates;
• Constantly communicate with Hiring Manager and Recruiters across EMEA to arrange interviews in various formats;
• Post, maintain and update jobs on internal and all external websites;
• Updating the recruitment database, Maintain files for candidates: files creation, maintenance and follow up.
• Contacting candidates for updates on the recruitment process;
• Maintain company recruitment websites, post available positions and update regularly;
• Keep constant interaction and communication with recruiters in other EMEA countries for ad-hoc needs;
• General administration functions as requested by the EMEA recruitment team
The contract is for 6 months initially with possibility of extension.