People Communication TRAINEE (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bergenbier S.A. active
View all jobs People Communication TRAINEE (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Suntem berari! Facem bere! Și ne bucurăm de tot procesul de fabricație, distribuție, promovare, vânzare până berea ajunge pe mesele românilor. Bergenbier S.A. este parte a grupului Molson Coors, unul dintre cei mai mari producători de bere la nivel mondial. Din portofoliul Bergenbier S.A. fac parte branduri ce devin prima alegere pentru oricine vrea să savureze o bere excepțională: Bergenbier, Noroc, Staropramen, Beck’s, Stella Artois, Löwenbräu, Leffe, Corona, Hoegaarden, Blue Moon, Franciscan Well si Doom Bar.Requirements
- Very good English (writing and speaking)
- Very good, creative writing in Romanian (preferably Communication/ Journalism/ Literature graduate)
- PC literate
- Numerate and analytical;
- Administrative skills
2. Business competencies
- Problem solver mentality
- Planning (setting priorities)
- Prepare to adapt to meet changing requirements
- Project management skills
3. Behavioral competencies
- Excellent communicator
- Positive mindset
- Team player
- Culturally sensitive
- Differentiation Trough Innovation
- Success trough team work
- Quality in all we do
- Commitment to people
1. Support the People Communication & Public relations manager & coordinator in implementing assigned projects.
2. Prepare presentations for department’s projects: future & ongoing.
3. Follow-up of small projects assigned by the Corporate Affairs manager in which Agencies are involved.
4. Collaborate with all departments in the company on specific projects (especially related to Internal Communication and Events & Employer Branding projects)..
5. Manage the communication gates of the department (phone, fax and mail).
6. Be responsible of the follow-up and successful implementation of all the administrative day-to-day tasks.