EY Express Career Program
This job is no longer active!
View all ads EY Romania active
View all ads EY Express Career Program active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
EY Express #GetFutureReady
13-17 March 2017
60 available seats
What is EY Express program and what makes it different?
EY Express is a 5 days career accelerator with a ground-breaking design. We provide the context and the tools needed to dive in a new type of learning experience. Innovative learning strategies meet practical business insights from top-notch business professionals.
In a nutshell:
- Training the five core competencies– complex problem solving & critical thinking, interpersonal management, exceptional client service, project management, risk management
- Gamification– Points system to trigger both cooperation and competition among the participants. Storyline included.
- Digital and forward thinking – use of SLACK and WORDPRESS for projects design, collection and evaluation.
- Real time feedback from trainers and mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning –team work projects, individual projects and team mentoring.
How it works?
Join as a participant, finish as a colleague!
- Team projects. 60% of the time participants will work on team projects using “action learning”. This way they will cooperate in teams and compete against other teams, learn subject-focused theory, have a debrief done by a trainer. Each project has a deliverable which is assessed and points are assigned.
- Individual quests. 10% of the time participants will make individual quests using “inquiry learning”. Tasks such as: taking the online “strengths situational test”.
- Mentorship. 30% of the time participants meet with the EY mentors and together they focus on changing the mindset and practicing asking the right questions. They gain points.
At the end, the best teams are awarded and the most active participants get to land full-time jobs at EY.
When and where?
13-17 March 2017, Bucharest Tower Center @ EY Office
The team is made up of Școala de Valori trainers and EY consultants.
Whom is it for?
The project has a strong interdisciplinary approach and was designed for 3rd year students, master’s degree students and graduates with technical, IT and business background. The focus is on developing a set of competencies and not on testing the theoretical knowledge acquired at the university. The participants’ selection will be made by the EY consultants, based on the CV. International experiences and extracurricular activities are a plus.