Quality Assurance Analyst
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
- 2+ years industry experience as a software quality assurance test engineer
- An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems
- Ability to report on test progress
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Internet, e-mail
- Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools
- Making the delivery of high quality applications your #1 priority
- Interface between project management and development team.
- Flexible hours
- Work with the Romanian development team
- Problem solving approach and great communication skills
- Being able to compile code on Android / iOS
- Review, Test and Debug existing code
- QA/QC and Development of Unit testing
- Work in a team environment to maximize customer satisfaction to develop strong customer references
Our company is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer for an immediate start date. Are you detail oriented? Is quality in everything you do, your #1 priority? Is your nickname "Bug Hunter"? Then read further.
This position is an incredible opportunity for you to work overseas directly at our client's site.