Middle QA Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ITs WISE SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
IT’s Wise este o companie specializata in consultanta HR, recrutare si achizitie de talente pentru clienti din domeniul IT&C, din Romania si din strainatate.Cerinte
• 3+ years experience as a QA engineer running tests for web sites;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field of study;
• Strong knowledge of both QA principles and testing cycles. Experience in a pure Agile environment is not required, but is a plus;
• Experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine etc.) is required; experience with GitHub is also preferred;
• Experience with MySQL DB and SQL queries;
• Experience and comfort with all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox;
• Experience and comfort with Selenium IDE and/or Selenium WebDriver with writing and maintaining automated test scripts is a plus;
• Familiarity with HTML, PHP, Java;
• Ability to clearly communicate in English (verbal and written) and produce detailed bug reports;
• Ability to work independently and prioritize within a fast paced environment;
• Software development skills and experience with white box testing are not required, but definitely a plus;
• Experience with security/performance/load testing is a plus;
• Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures;
• Internationally accepted QA Certification is a plus.
Short job description
A QA Engineer role is to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. The QA Engineer will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
• Work directly with development team and business partners to compile overall test plans and detailed test case scenarios based on business requirements and technical application specifications;
• Build and improve testing infrastructure, software and hardware configurations;
• Maintain stable and consistent testing environment;
• Working closely with developers to design test criteria, develop test plans, and formulate test cases;
• Identify product defects early and communicate the deficiencies clearly;
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
• Help establish a test automation vision for the product;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
• Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life;
• Evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall QA process;
• Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of testing scripts;
• Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of testing team;
• Support QA Manager with QA process implementations and industry best practices.