Core IP Network & Services Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Core IP Network & Services Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Excellent understanding of IP/MPLS technology, preferably also proven by Cisco/Juniper/Nokia certifications
• Knowledge of Fixed/Mobile networks architecture, requirements and characteristics
• Good understanding of network lifecycle activities: design, testing, implementation, optimization and troubleshooting
• Ability to work within a multi-national, multi-cultural team
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
Medical and dental services, plus life insurance
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a centre of excellence in Technology, Customer Operations, Fraud and Group Finance and we offer our services to Vodafone Group and Vodafone clients from 6 markets in Europe.
Our technology department is part of the GNED, Group Network Engineering & Delivery team that is responsible for planning, designing, engineering, testing, and developing efficient and effective Network and Service solutions, together with leading the network function virtualisation transformation for the Local Markets and Group functions.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone and we pride ourselves with offering a genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
Analyze and define specific technical requirements, design, test and implement IP Core & Internet systems. Provide IP Service design for new platforms meant to deliver voice, data & video services to mobile and fixed clients.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Define requirements and guidelines related to the IP Core network systems meant to deliver voice, data & video services to mobile and fixed clients
• Perform capacity planning and dimensioning for the IP Core systems, provide input about the required investments, planning and leading the project delivery
• Prepare HLD/LLDs documents for network infrastructure expansions, integration of new platforms, interconnection between various Vodafone systems or with external providers and Over the Top players
• Define, in collaboration with other Vodafone engineering teams, HLD & LLDs for activation of new IP based services, including video and TV
• Manage IP blocks for both public (including RIPE related activities) and private pools