Junior SAP Technology Support - Internship Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Junior SAP Technology Support - Internship Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job purpose and objective
To deliver remote (1st/2nd level) and on-site Technology Consulting Services for customers across EMEA.
Our Technology Training will prepare you to work with the latest and best-of-breed SAP Technologies: HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP NetWeaver Hana ready.
Read more about SAP HANA here:
Expectations and tasks
Your employment starts with an SAP Technology Academy; during this program you will:
- Have a full time employment contract for 1 year, on a Monday through Friday schedule
- Attend a 2 month training program
- Have to pass the SAP Technology Certification exam – Associate level
Once you have completed the SAP Technology Academy, you will have to:
- be ready to work in shifts which may include weekends/night shifts (30% of working time), as required by the project
- deliver 1st, 2nd level support as well as on-site consulting services
- learn continuously to grow your personal skills and professional expertise
Education and skills
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computers, Electronics or relevant
- Certificates or experience with projects
- Fluent Professional English, German (advantage)
- Native Romanian
- Databases skills– Oracle/SQL
- Networking – fundamentals (nice to have)
- Hands-On experience with ERP systems (nice to have)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word)
Our Technology Training will prepare you to deliver complex consulting services to customers across EMEA; your success depends also on strong personal traits– a fine combination of inner strength, will to prove yourself, discipline and true communication is what we are looking for!
Submit your application if these describe how you are:
- Naturally inclined onto research and problem identification
- Multitasking and able to prioritize your work
- Creative and systematic
- Disciplined and precise
- Punctual and accurate
- Able to organize, coordinate and follow-up on activities and processes
- Able to keep balanced under stress
- Excellent communicator –advanced English is a must
- Previous relevant experience in Helpdesk, Support Engineer or Database Administrator role is welcome