Procurement Specialist with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
As a Procurement Specialist you will execute negotiated contracts by liaising between suppliers and customers. As a Procurement Specialist in our Procurement Center, you will work with the P&G offices and plants in Europe and ensure fast and reliable sourcing for our activity. Moreover, you will work in one of the youngest and most dynamic growing teams in Procter & Gamble, while being provided from the start with all the training you need to succeed.
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A solid training and development program both functional and business
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment
- College (3 years) or university graduate;
- English is mandatory;
- Excellent customer service; commitment to solve problems and requests;
- Excellent problem solving abilities;
- Excellent administrative skills; particular emphasis on accuracy;
- Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes.
- Establish and maintain effective local supplier relationships;
- Execute negotiated contracts (place call off orders, ensure contractual terms are met, schedule contract renewal, etc).
- Operate the purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation;