Front Desk Receptionist (part-time)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Front Desk Receptionist (part-time) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
- good command of the English language, German would be an advantage
- good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, flexible and open minded
- Results oriented
- Proactive and calm attitude
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Available to work 6 hrs/day (ideally between 08:30-14:30)
• Organize and supervise the general maintenance of the office
• Register visitors and make sure they meet their contact person
• Answer/ redirect phone calls, notes and transmit messages in due time
• Receive, distribute and prepare courier/ postal sending
• Operate meeting room/ parking spaces reservations
• Order all necessary office supplies in due time, verify existing stocks
• Ensure functionality of the office equipment at all times
• Office assets management
• Register all incoming and outgoing documents
• Organize protocol
• Scan and file documents
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success. You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in an international environment.