Linux System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emia.com active
View all jobs Linux System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are proactive and knowledgeable marketers with a passion for growth and delivering real results to our clients' business through our proprietary technology platform, clever campaigns and ongoing actions.Requirements
• 3 years minimum Unix or Linux systems administration experience in a high traffic production internet site
• 2 years minimum experience with Apache or Nginx web servers, MySQL and database clusters, VmWare
• Scripting experience in Bash, PHP or Python
• Good understanding and proficiency with iptables firewalls
• Solid networking knowledge
• Good understanding or experience with performance tuning, automation and configuration management
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks and complex problems, possibly involving OS internals
Nice to have:
• Linux routing, including but not limited to policy routing,
• High availability setups
• Load Balancers
• MySQL Clustering
• PHP configuration
• CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian Linux distributions
• Configuration management
• Source control management, such as Git or Subversion
1. If you are an ingenious Systems Administrator who likes to work in an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance, then our company is the right place for you!
2. As part of our team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be equally valued as your engineering expertise.
3. While working in our team, you’ll be involved in every phase of the systems administration / DevOps processes.
You will, among other things, be doing:
• Performance tuning and monitoring
• Resource utilization and up-time monitoring
• Day to day maintenance
• Network security