INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER with FRENCH, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER with FRENCH, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Proven experience in an inside sales/business development role
- Excellent experience in qualifying and closing business leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Proficient with social media
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Dynamic, motivated self-starter.
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts
- Utilizing Social Networks’, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts
- Act as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of company's products and capitalize on opportunities
- Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Clarifying roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts
- Collecting information about the organisations structure, key geographies and subsidiaries
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies
- Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal teams