QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products, our client’s unique business model positions it as a one-stop Internet shop. From domain registration to Web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, they offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal Web presence.
We are now looking for a professional and experienced QA Automation Engineer for their expanding team in Bucharest.
Currently the toolkit for development includes:
• Angular JS
• Web Components, REST services
In this role you will:
• Be part of a dedicated team for Customer Care development covering all software lifecycle activities (Dev, QA, DEVOPS)
• Take part in designing and implementing software for their main Customer Support Tooling, Anti-Abuse and Anti-Fraud systems
• Advance your own ideas in a safe and friendly environment
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining teams products
• Work together with your colleagues to ensure the best tooling for the Customer Care Operations teams by assuming ownership for these topics
We will appreciate:
• 2-3 years of experience in QA – automated tests for REST APIs
• Experience with basic testing concepts (test plans, test cases etc)
• Team-player approach
• Willingness to learn
• If you can adapt to business and technical changes