Junior Customer Development Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colgate-Palmolive Romania active
View all jobs Junior Customer Development Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
• High level of energy, commitment and drive
• Ambitious and Open-minded
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• In depth understanding of Trade
• Business and Financial Analytical skills
• Excellence in field execution
• Managing customer negotiations
• Cross-organizational collaboration
• Strategic Thinking
• Good English knowledge
• Computer skills
• Clean driving license (B category)
• University graduate
• At least 3-year experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry, in Commercial or Sales department
• Developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics together with managers that are aligned to broader sales vision and strategy and ensuring that the sales plan takes into account a broad range of internal factors (e.g., brand and category strategies and objectives) and external factors (e.g., competition, economic environment, the Customer's business strategy, the channels and Customers shopper).
• Use the local planning tools to translate the company’s sales strategies into specific operational sales objectives for each Customer, considering volume, pricing, distribution, investment, promotional up-lift, cannibalization from promotion, account inventory level, other customer specific aspects.
• Participate actively into monthly Commercial Discipline and work closely with Marketing, Demand Planning and Commercial Finance to assess potential gaps for Customer performance. Initiate and coordinate the Action Plan meant to cover the gaps.
• Building and managing relationships with key players in the Customer(s) organization at the national and/or store level.
• Conducting negotiations as necessary: contracts, new product listing, share of shelf, displays, promotion execution, at the national level.
• Negotiate with Customers the targets: assortment by store format (including product availability), pricing in line with strategy, placement based on agreed planograms or recommendations and promotions and POP materials implemented in line with promo strategy.
• Coordinating special events (store-level sell-in and communication, materials management in-store etc.)
• Monitoring sales and distribution performance, particularly for new products, and taking timely action to drive continuous improvement.
• Working with Customer service and logistic to track orders, troubleshoot, and achieve Customer service KPI's.
• Monitor the level of inventory at Customer level and take timely actions to address potential issues.
• Monitoring competitive activity at store level, recording and consolidating key activities, monitoring speed and breadth of distribution, identifying competitive best practices and discussing with manager so that they can proactively respond with strategic/tactical refinements.
The Junior Customer Development Manager is responsible for achievement of Sales targets. He/She will be a support for their Manager with planning, analyzing, promo planning and looking for profitable growth opportunities
He/She must develop and support the partnership between the Company and the Customer(s) at headquarter level, without excluding the store managers, by nurturing contacts and agreeing the execution of daily business routine.
He/She will provide direction for the Field Team, through permanent feedback and information, specific for Customers, in order to achieve sales, merchandising and marketing objectives for all Customers in the assigned portfolio.
We offer an excellent learning environment as well as professional development and growth opportunities.
Application deadline: December 10, 2016