Sales Support Consultant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Sales Support Consultant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
• Excellent German skills & fluency in English
• Good customer care skills
• Excellent communication skills: Strong phone presence
• Previous Cold calling experience or phone acquisition would be a plus
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Very good organizational skills
• Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
Outbound prospect/client calls:
• Call prospects or existing clients based on marketing campaign actions
• Prospect/client calls preparation: prepare the schedule, manage the client database, prepare introductory information, schedule the calls
• Call follow-up
• Administrative support with client related actions
• Account Management Support
• Research to acquire client information (use the social business-related platforms - Linked-In, Xing, etc.)
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Redirect possible questions about our solutions or the company towards the right contact
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Maintain accurate information in our tracking tools
Segment / Account Sales Support:
• Answers inquiries: locate and provide information
• Alignment of Account Management actions
• Maintain Latest Account information (Annual Reports, dedicated CRM Views)
• CRM Contact, Opportunity and Activity Management
• Dedicated CRM reporting
• Research (internal/external sources)
• Pre- and post-event activities with CRM tracking for the Insurances Segment
• Mailing Campaigns (preparation, implementation, follow-up)
• Prepare and deliver Power Point presentations
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.