Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile HSE OFFICER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Bachelor level, technical or engineering;
- Very good knowledge of safety and fire protection topics;
- Strong people and coaching skills;
- Interactive team player with experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic business environment;
- Willingness to accept travel
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Supervises, implements, coordinates and analyses the compliance with legal requirements and corporate safety, occupational health, environment , fire and property, plant (SHE);
- Ensures that the management system SHE is in place, maintained, communicated and complied with;
- Identifies key SHE compliance gaps on premix sites and promotes actions to close the gaps against agreed objectives and timed targets;
- Offers supervision of management changes in the plant in the SHE;
- Monitors and evaluates the risks and take steps to eliminate them or minimize;
- Investigates and reports accidents, incidents and near misses;
- Offers supervision of emergency response planning and the continuous improvement of fire protection system at the plant;
- Ensures that the installation is managed in a technically sound, safe and environmentally acceptable manner, by complying with all requirements and other relevant requirements and best practices.
- Complies with local laws regulations;
- Participates in and/or leads agreed SHE projects and activities;