onectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Write compelling content for a B2B, executive level, global audience with MQLs (marketing qualified leads) as outcome
- Extensively researching industry-specific content for trends and inspiration
- Multi-channel content creation: industry awards cases studies, e-books, whitepapers, reports, blog posts, presentations, webinars, infographics, press releases, etc.
- Becoming an expert in the services industry (B2B) and writing content that influences multi-million $ decisions
- Producing digital case studies, webinars, SlideShare presentations, or other thought leadership pieces of content
- Optimizing the resulting content for social shares and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Work closely with Conectys' Sales and Marketing peers to ensure alignment of goals and KPIs, report on results and communicate goals to the organization
- Potentially manage partnerships with outside agencies/contractors
- Enthusiastic Learner
-You are constantly consuming all types of information with a desire to challenge yourself to learn more
- Writing is your core competency, but your belt has a number of other "magic" skills
- Results Driven -
You love measuring the impact of your work.
- You get thrilled by pursuing bold goals and being a Champion in your competitive space
- Bachelor’s degree
- Writing for B2B audiences
- English close to native (C2 minimum)
- 3+ years’ experience in content creation
- Knowledge of PPC advertising or SEO (entry level as a minimum desirable)
- Experience in the outsourcing (BPO) industry is a big plus.
Bring your can-do attitude and experience - we provide you the resources and support you need to be successful.
- Private Health Insurance package
- Company laptop
- Meal vouchers
- Full-time contract, salary, and performance-based incentives
- Long-term flexibility for On-site/ Work from Home location