Tax Assistant - Transfer Pricing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Assistant - Transfer Pricing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in economic or technical field, with an excellent academic record. Master degree in Finance or Economics would be a plus;
• Professional experience is required in transfer pricing work (1 - 2 years) within consulting or accounting practices;
• In-depth knowledge of Romanian transfer pricing legislation and a good understanding of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
• Fluent written and spoken English with focus on professional reports/memo writing and use of appropriate business/technical language;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
What does the job entail?
• Client transfer pricing work (e.g. benchmark studies, preparation of transfer pricing reports, assisting more senior colleagues during transfer pricing audits, etc.);
• Generate new ideas and solutions;
• Liaising with the relevant counterparties of the projects (team, client, other advisors);
As a member of our team, you will gain access to a wide range of industries and projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your knowledge through your day-to-day professional activity as well as via specialized training.