Employee Onboarding Specialist - US Hours Schedule
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Employee Onboarding Specialist - US Hours Schedule active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Flexible and adaptable
- Availability to work on a US-Hours schedule (15:00-12:00)
- Ability to understand and work with complex software systems
- No previous experience is required though previous experience in a job that involved interaction with software systems is appreciated
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? For our Finance department, we are looking for an Employee Onboarding Specialist to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The On-Boarding Specialist is in charge with making sure all new hires within Dell and Dell’s vendors have a valid profile within our systems and receive access to appropriate applications. The tasks, in more detail, are the following:
- Keep track of new hires within Dell and Dell’s approved vendors
- Do the necessary profile activations – badge number, email account and other system accesses required by each hire
- Offer support and solve tickets involving errors in the systems
- Coordinate with Dell sites and Outsourced partners during and downtime, IT issues or disruption which prevents the frontline and non-frontline team to do their jobs in a frictionless manner
- Provide a 1st level of Technical Troubleshooting (basic) to for all the issues that get reported to the team by taking the
- Incident management approach
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.