Junior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with approximately 230.000 employees in more than 700 offices across 150 countries. Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992. Our over 700 employees in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com and betterworkingworld.com.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
ARe you future ready? #GetFutureReady
Technical skills requirements
• Graduates from Finance / Accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Soft skills requirements
• Diligent, self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Critical thinking, analytical skills
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
Your client responsibilities
• Involve in various transfer pricing related projects
• Work closely with transfer pricing seniors
• Perform research on various companies, industry sectors, technical tax and transfer pricing matters
• Assist seniors/managers in preparation of transfer pricing documentation reports, advice memoranda, presentations, correspondence, various other deliverables/working papers, and other documents in conjunction with serving the client
• Assist in performing benchmarking analyses for the purpose of determining the market value of related party transactions (including conducting database searches and analyzing financial data) and giving advice regarding various transfer pricing aspects
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client personnel and colleagues
• Constantly follow-up with seniors/managers on related engagements
• Learn how to use EY tools and databases in order to respond to EY policies and procedures
• Contribut¬e to positive work environments, share information and ideas
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team in a fast growing business environment
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
• Interact with people from different countries and cultures