Admin Support - Business Operations Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Admin Support - Business Operations Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
We are looking for an Admin Support to help the Office Manager in the team organize and coordinate programs. You will ensure deadlines are respected according to policies. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent admin support and will gain experience in working with multiple teams and to produce results in a timely manner. You will be able be able to develop efficient tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
• Provides the Procurement team all necessary information in order to ensure an easy and fast approval process for all POs and PO extensions.
• Make sure regular communication with Adecco is maintained at all times on contracts, new hires, POs and invoices
• Meet and control deadlines
• Prepare reports for Office Manager
• Follow up in case of approval delays
• Add new hire in the system prior to Start date and inform hiring manager
• Logistics support on events, team meetings, workshops and internal trainings.
• Fluency in English
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel with good reporting skills)
• Previous experience administrative tasks is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Process orientated and open-minded, in a fast changing environment
• Well-organised and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Good attention to detail
• Customer and results oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member