Junior Accounting & Finance - Italian Speaker
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 10.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
Our offer to you
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the financial industry - operations area.
What we expect from you
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform the assigned back office activity, based on the established priorities and deadlines
- Create and verify the necessary documentation, applying the procedures in an efficient manner and with quality results
- Communicate with the bank representatives and/or other departments by email, phone or other internal applications, settle the potential activity related incidents
- Manage data of the bank customers and/or certification of the financial situation of the clients
- Provide data to the performance monitoring systems on daily basis, analyzing the daily performance level and proposing appropriate measures in order to maintain or increase the target performance level
- Students or Graduated
- Good Italian skills (B1) + good English skills (B1)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational abilities and attention to details, respecting the deadlines
- Flexibility, dynamism and ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude - client and team work oriented