Java Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is building a new type of social mobile game, of AAA-type quality, to motivate people to stay active and live better. And they are planning for a smashing success! So they are looking for a Technical Lead Java confident in his/her ability to help them develop and fine-tune a high-performing, scalable and fault-tolerant back-end for their mobile app.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Demonstrated expertise of Java and related core technologies with a minimum of 8 years' or more of professional experience.
• People management skills, as well as experience growing teams
• A solid understanding of the Software as a Service model
• Experience with large scale distributed systems and client server architectures
• Secure coding experience (encryption, denial of service mitigation)
• Code optimization experience
• Experience designing sustainable APIs and managing their lifecycles
• A passion for building a scalable network platform
• Experience with Spring Framework, SQL and Hibernate ORM, and other Open Source Software projects from a developer, maintainer, or user/consumer perspective
• Multiple platform development experience (Linux, Windows, OSX)
• Knowledge of network security issues
• Participate in the on call rotation to support the product after hours if necessary
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Evolve the existing server-side codebase and be on a constant lookout for technical and architectural improvements
• Maintain the integrity of the back-end ecosystem, the coherence of the data and be proactive about potential technological pitfalls
• Share in the achievements of a team that makes a new genre of games for next-generation wearables and touch the lives of millions
• Front seat opportunity to explore and use technologies that keep to the front-pages of Hacker News or TechCrunch
• Google-style working environment, great colleagues and an excellent climate for interesting ideas and personal growth
• Great salary and project bonuses