This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Rompetrol – membru KazMunayGas active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• University degree;
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Computer skills: MS Office – advanced level (Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Experience in working with ERP systems represents an advantage;
• English language – advanced level;
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize;
• Analytical thinking and very good negotiating skills;
• Customer orientation.
• Initiate purchase orders based on existing procurement contracts within the company;
• Record/ monitor orders in ERP system;
• Prepare support documents for acquisitions in accordance with internal policies and procedures;
• Monitor the contracts, issue RFQs (Request for Quotation) and orders to agreed suppliers, verifies the accuracy of the dates of the submitted documents, etc.;
• Prepare and follow the addendums of contracts and follow their annexation to agreed contracts to insure the legal bases;
• Provide and maintain weekly status reports.