This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KMG International (Rompetrol) active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
With over 7.500 employees in 12 countries, KMG International N.V. is one of the well-established oil companies operating in Romania and an important player in the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea basins. The company is primarily active in refining, petrochemical, retail, trading, upstream and industrial services.
In Europe, KMG International owns over 1,000 distribution points in 6 countries (Romania, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria, France, Spain, Georgia), operating under Rompetrol and Dyneff brands.
• University degree;
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Computer skills: MS Office – advanced level (Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Experience in working with ERP systems represents an advantage;
• English language – advanced level;
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize;
• Analytical thinking and very good negotiating skills;
• Customer orientation.
• Initiate purchase orders based on existing procurement contracts within the company;
• Record/ monitor orders in ERP system;
• Prepare support documents for acquisitions in accordance with internal policies and procedures;
• Monitor the contracts, issue RFQs (Request for Quotation) and orders to agreed suppliers, verifies the accuracy of the dates of the submitted documents, etc.;
• Prepare and follow the addendums of contracts and follow their annexation to agreed contracts to insure the legal bases;
• Provide and maintain weekly status reports.