This job is no longer active!
View all jobs berg COMPUTERS active
View all jobs Web Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
berg COMPUTERS began its activity in 1991, and since then we have completed over 2,300 software projects for more than 670 clients in 24 countries. As a Romanian-German company, we understand and value cultural diversity, and we always encourage uniqueness and creativity both at a professional and at a personal level.
Our headquarters is located outside the city, which means that we can completely disconnect from the frantic pulse of the city and work in a relaxed and stress-free environment. We love our tranquil coffee breaks, especially when they happen in our green back yard. Taking our laptops out on the terrace to do some work in the open air is also common practice for us.
We are all different, but we work together wonderfully, because our common goal is to deliver first-rate software solutions. We love what we do and we’re always up for a new challenge. That last bit actually also means that we pretty much never say no to a good opportunity to have fun: think Snack Fridays, birthday cakes, team buildings, summer parties and more.
- PHP (Codeigniter)
- HTML/CSS (preferably HTML5/CSS4)
- ability to utilise Google/Stack Overflow and other tools to troubleshoot issues without other help from other professionals
- Cross Browser Testing
- Self-reliant and Problem solving attitude, objective focused
- minimum 3 years of experience in similar projects
- fluent in English.
- knowledge of web frameworks, the more the better
- capable of understanding APIs
- knowledge of Linux
- Apache HTTP Server
- Adobe Photoshop (or other image editing software)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Database Design
- adaption to new technologies
- user Interface Design.
- email design
- Frontend Development
- Image Optimisation
- experience and good understanding of databases (eg. mysql, monodb).
One of the tools that supports the core business of the project is a web portal, which undertakes a wide variety of functions serving, in general, the program management. Some of these functions are:
- contracts generation
- pre-sales content
- documentation creation, generation and export to pdf - all based on predefined structures of data
- integration with various work planning tools
- executive dashboards
- various statuses and estimations.
The role will imply:
- Development, administration and support of the above mentioned portal. Which may include but not be bound to:
- Fix website bugs
- Develop new functionality
- Develop based on requirements and make recommendations on side effects and new functionality
- Support web sites
- Design page layouts
- Other web site related research, development activities.
What we offer:
A great work environment where you will be surrounded, at the same time, by colleagues, professionals and friends is our main asset. You will find with us real career opportunities as everyday challenges build strong professionals.
We also offer:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Sports benefits, Laptop, Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Build a career working in a team of highly skilled professionals for one of the top worldwide companies in the software industry;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international project.