This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Coty active
View all jobs Finance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
• Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
• Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
• Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
• Economic University Degree ( Finance or Accounting is a plus)
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field
• Good knowledge of English language
• Proficiency with Romanian accounting
• Good knowledge of US GAAP accounting
• Basic knowledge of Romanian taxation
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
• Analytical skills: attention to details, accuracy with numbers
• Ability to deal with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel maintaining a positive attitude under pressure
• Agile and quick to adapt to change
• Ability to work independently (with limited supervision) and possesses the initiative to identify problems and propose creative solutions
• Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects
• Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and eager to learn
• Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices, and that subordinate ledgers reconcile with the general ledger
• Manages the development of schedules, procedures, and systems to enable the timely and informative accumulation, adjustment, and reporting of financial data
• Implements and administers established accounting policies, procedures and practices.
• Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
• Ensures maintenance of general accounting, cost accounting, payables and receivables
• Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards, and advice to management. Makes recommendations for improving the financial operations and the position of the company.
• Oversees the preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Supervises both internal and external audit when performed on corporate procedures and processes especially GAAP accounting.
• Cooperation with other departments in preparing budgets
• Coordination of the estimates of expenditure, income and cash flows
• Ensure the purchase of tangible fixed assets is in accordance with the CAPEx budget and with Coty policies. Provide monthly commentary on Coty financial results, including measures of profitability and working capital
• Responsible for controlling and reviewing COGS and Marketing expenses on a weekly basis
• Responsible to maintain value of stock according with US GAAP policy and also Romanian legislation
• Provide monthly commentary on Coty financial results, including measures of profitability and working capital
• Supervise month-end procedures
• Monthly review of actual results vs budget/ LE
• Analysis of sales mix (units and values) , GM analyses – cause of change
• Maintain constant contact with Sales / Marketing teams to: (a) stay informed of potential risks or opportunities to the business and (b) provide them with timely financial issues
• Cooperation with the logistics department to optimize inventory.
• Recommendations in the areas of financial efficiency, resource use, reduce operating cost
• Provides basic finance advisory to the other departments
• Perform any other tasks related to her position, as requested by her/his manager
• Follow the safety work instructions
We are committed to engaging and developing our people as the company grows and to delivering exceptional performance.
• Learning & development programs
• Evolving performance and talent management practices
• Internal mobility across categories, brands, functions and geographies
• Market-competitive compensation and pay-for-performance plans
• Best-in-class processes & system for talent management
• Comprehensive benefit and recognition programs and other fringe benefits in line with the regulation and practice in each country
• Employee diversity, work-life balance and well-being programs
• Corporate Social Responsibility programs