Junior Support Developer (PL/SQL)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Support Developer (PL/SQL) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of UBISOFT has opened a position of Junior Support Developer, for our EDI system (EDI stands for Electronic Data Interchange).
You will have the opportunity to learn EDI tools and technology and develop your analytical abilities. Your main mission will be to do system monitoring, troubleshooting and bug fixing on GIS - Sterling Integrator, which is integrated with ORACLE PeopleSoft.
PeopleSoft is an Oracle ERP solution used by UBISOFT to automate and integrate corporate functions such as inventory, procurement, distribution, finance and asset management.
GIS - Sterling Integrator is an IBM solution that enables the secure data packets exchange with external companies.
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL Knowledge
• Knowledge of XML / XPath
• Knowledge of communication protocols [FTP, HTTP, AS2…] would be a plus
• Previous experience on an EDI and/or on a ERP (Supply Chain) environment would be a plus
• Object Oriented programming knowledge and VB programming knowledge would be a plus
• Good English skills - French would be a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
• Sense of responsibility, challenged by problems, willingness to implement finest solutions
• Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
• Have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
With the guidance of your Team Leader and your colleagues, you will first learn and then perform the following tasks:
• Troubleshoot EDI problems, bug fixing, apply setup corrections
• Ensure communication with UBISOFT’S external partners for EDI related matters
• Develop system processes and reports
• Implement system and process optimizations
• Test developed solutions
• Create and maintain formal documentation for all developments
• Ensure a good understanding of functional specifications
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.