Internship - Business Analytics Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Internship - Business Analytics Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
Experience & Qualifications
• Be a student (non-tax, terminal year) in an Economic University or have a degree in Finance, Accounting- preferred: ASE (Faculty of Accounting or Finance & Banks)
• Have basic knowledge in Accounting (accruals / provisions, invoicing/ payment accounting records)
• Possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills (maximize the use of xls functions as sumif, vlookup, pivots to drive data analysis)
• Fluent in English, writing and speaking
• Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• A self-starter who can work independently, pro-actively take action, drive toward clarity and think holistically
• Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast moving environment while conforming to tight deadlines
• Have working experience in accounting
• Have working experience in data analysis
• Have working experience in an international environment
Marketing spent reporting and analysis:
• Own Marketing spend reporting – run pre-set reports on a recurrent timeframe and offer broad visibility on status to marketing budget owners
• Monitor closely the marketing budget commitment status per line of business and support BPM in escalating in time red flags
• Work closely with Finance (Accounting) team to identify any potential discrepancies in marketing accounting records, identify their root cause and establish together corrective actions
• Gain a deep understanding of our internal marketing budget tools and internal reporting platform
• Operate budget and forecast adjustments in tools based on BPM requests
• Act as point of contact for budget owners with regard to detailed insights on marketing budget spends
• Work closely with Marketing Support (Marcom MSD) team to understand the upcoming new marketing reporting platforms, later on, be able to incorporate data from multiple resource to enhance our current reporting capabilities
Business analysis reporting:
• Gain a deep understanding of Microsoft CORP reporting resources for various KPIs (Scorecard/ TLIs) and use these reports to extract the view for Romania.
• Assist BPM in Scorecard data review and forecast consolidation process
• Understand our reporting environments to be able to assist in any ad-hoc requests related to business analysis
• Support BPM in Key Planning Processes (MBU, Mid-Year Review, Budgeting) from marketing and scorecard analysis perspective