Process Improvement Specialist- Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Improvement Specialist- Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office; strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, create reports, deliver presentations.
- Ability to manage the constructive deployment of Lean Six Sigma program methodologies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Work closely with finance hub and division leaders to identify efficiency, cost and quality improvements that relate to business goals.
- Lead, Implement and/or Facilitate process improvements depending on the nature of the individual project role.
- Communicate at all levels, in a manner that develops trust and credibility across the organization.
- Develop documented processes that ensure high financial control environment is achieved.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise