Activities during the paid internship:
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning & organizing, presentation skills, client consulting;
* Sessions regarding hardware, software and services depending on your interest and knowledge;
* Tasks in frame of a development project on which you will work together with the senior team members and other interns, sharing information and knowledge;
* Personalized learning and development.
During the internship you will assist our senior developers and support engineers.
Contract type, Fixed Term - Short Term, Full-Time, Paid Interbship
After 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
|*Required Professional and Technical Expertise
|The work you undertake during your internship is valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
* Last year student/ Fresh graduate of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
* Software programing knowledge and/or experience in Java and Object Oriented programming technologies
* Problem solving and attention to detail
* Passion for technology
* Eager, quick learner with strong team work spirit
* English language skills: Fluent.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* German skills: intermediate or fluent
* Experience of working collaboratively on one or more software project (university courses assignments are also included).
English language skills: Fluent.