Online Marketing Internship
House of Progress is a growth marketing agency where data and online marketing geeks come together to solve business issues through web analytics, automation and advertising. If becoming a competitive online marketer is what you want, read further.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
What we are looking for is not an employee, but an ambitious colleague that loves challenges and it’s not afraid of doing mistakes. Yes, you did hear well. Contrarily to what you were taught, we love people that explore new “territories” and try doing things differently. We also love ambitious and optimistic people. We agree that life is sometimes challenging but let’s make it sweeter and help each other grow as individuals.
WE ADMIRE PEOPLE THAT ARE:
don’t expect a manager to dictate every step of what they should do
are brave and love experimenting even there is a high risk of failure
WHAT we expect from you on a professional level:
- any experience in online marketing counts
- you attended online marketing courses and you constantly read online marketing blogs
- you have advanced English skills
- you are tech savvy and enjoy keeping up to date with different practices and technologies in the digital world
- you enjoy and crave LEARNING. We expect you to want to learn, take initiative and implement your own ideas. We will be there to guide and help you along the way.
Nice to have:
- Photoshop Skills
- HTML & Css basic skills
- Advertising Experience
RESPONSABILITIES (we'll get intensive training on all areas)
- We don’t throw spaghetti on the wall, we take informed decisions based on data. Thus, you have to befriend with Google Analytics to understand if the clients’ accounts are properly set up so the data you look at doesn’t lie.
- Optimizing the revenue of our clients requires to understand not only quantitative data but also quantitative data such as surveys, user tests, heatmaps
- Conducting Site Heuristics Analysis
- Writing Competitive Analysis Insights (what can we learn from them?)
- Creating A/B testing email campaigns and advertising campaigns
- Keeping an eye on the most efficient tools in the market and trends
- Manage your program such one day of the week you will focus on discovering unconventional marketing tactics that can help you become a better online marketer. This is more like a training, experimenting day, bearing in mind what challenges our clients face and how can we help them.
All of the mentioned responsibilities describe what you’ll be doing, nonetheless, maximizing the value of what you are doing is possible only if you enjoy what you do, you keep a good heart, you are not afraid of doing mistakes and you happily offer and get feedback to improve all together.
- You will work closely with highly skilled online marketers
- Once you pass the probation period and demonstrate your ability to get things done you will benefit from our profit sharing scheme
- You will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world and learn a ton of new things in the process (you will take your skills to a whole new level and differentiate yourself substantially from your competition)
- You will get to meet the best people from the marketing/entrepreneurial world and be surrounded by people who get things done on an international level.
- We don’t have a marketing agency culture. We do not expect you to work till 12 AM, we don’t have fancy titles and don’t care about vanity. We are grounded, want to achieve good results and get better at what we do. We respect you as a human being and try to be honest and that’s what we expect in return.
- Flexible working hours: we get it that sometimes you just want to work from home or a fancy place that inspires you. Feel free to do so as long as you get the job done as discussed.
If you think this would be a great place for you, help us know you better :).
Drop us an email, a Facebook message or apply here - with your answers, your CV and any details you consider relevant for us. We’re not looking for emails that start with “Dear Sir/Madam”, but for something written with honesty and a dose of interest. Tell us about you even if you don’t necessarily fit the bill perfectly, but still are interested.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
1. Suppose that you have to build a conversion rate optimization strategy for our client Academy Class. What are the steps you would follow and why?
4. What type of people do you love to be surrounded?
5. What do you want to achieve within next 5 years on a professional level?