Online Marketer with Technical Skills
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile House of Progress active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Marketer with Technical Skills active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
House Of Progress developes innovative online marketing teams within software companies.Cerinte
What we do is challenging. One of the reasons why your colleagues are top performers in their field is because they’re extremely passionate about what they are doing.
The below lines describe what your skillset is:
- 2+ years experience in startup & online marketing
- Experience with various marketing automation & email solutions
- English Skills
- Tech savvy and enjoy keeping up to date with different practices and technologies in the digital world
- You are organised, you communicate clearly and do not need constant supervision when you work.
- You enjoy and crave LEARNING. We expect you to want to learn, take initiative and implement your own ideas. We will be there to guide and help you along the way.
- Good understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods in online marketing
- Creating and configuring analytics solutions (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Creating landing pages
- Keep an eye on the most efficient tools in the market and trends
- Building templates to measure online marketing efforts
- Online qualitative research (user testing, heatmaps etc)
- AB Testing
- You will work closely with highly skilled online marketers
- Once you pass the probation period and demonstrate your ability to get things done you will benefit from our profit sharing scheme
- You will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world and learn a ton of new things in the process (you will take your skills to a whole new level and differentiate yourself substantially from your competition)
- You will get to meet the best people from the marketing/entrepreneurial world and be surrounded by people who get things done on an international level
- We don’t have a marketing agency culture. We do not expect you to work till 12 AM, we don’t have fancy titles and don’t care about vanity.
- We are grounded, want to achieve good results and get better at what we do. We respect you as a human being and try to be honest and that’s what we expect in return.
- Flexible working hours: we get it that sometimes you just want to work from home or a fancy place that inspires you.
If you have been reading this far and are still interested drop us a message on linkedin/facebook/email (Magda Baciu) with your CV and an explanation of why this would be a good fit for you. We’re not looking for emails that start with “Dear Sir/Madam”, but for something written with honesty and a dose of interest. Tell us about you even if you don’t necessarily fit the bill perfectly, but still are interested.
We can’t wait to hear from you!