Data Analyst for Bucharest & Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Freelancer IT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst for Bucharest & Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
The main goals of the data services team are:
• Creation of high quality client deliverables;
• Performing end of gate quality assurance on data;
• Provide intelligent insights out of data by bringing together content knowledge with data analysis;
• Collaborate with the sales team on servicing new data deliverable requests;
• Collaborate with the account management team on servicing existing data deliverables;
• Collaborate with the research team on research content related topics;
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• The data analyst will support the data services team in its daily operations by:
o Create new client deliverables in accordance with procedures;
o Perform end of gate quality control on data;
o Migrate client deliverables into the data services team;
o Monitor and report on team KPIs.
• Master degree in statistics, informatics, economics or mathematics is desirable;
• Strong analytical skills including data QA knowledge/experience;
• Python skills, or commitment to learn;
• Relevant (2Y+) work experience;
• Strong English skills (C2 or above);
• Adaptable, creative, autonomous, solution driven personality and mindset;
• Structured approach to work and attention to detail;
• Passion for sustainability;
• Good understanding of financial market data and financial instruments is considered an asset;
• Good understanding of corporate fundamental data and company reference data is considered an asset;
• Good understanding of ESG data is considered an asset.
• Competitive compensation package;
• Medical and dental benefits;
• 50% reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Challenging career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• New and modern fitted office in Timisoara or Bucharest CBC.