This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temenos active
View all jobs Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluent English speaker and writer;
• Advanced MS Excel skills; formulas, macros, pivots etc;
• Thorough knowledge of other MS Office packages and MS Outlook.
Reporting into the CRM Systems Manager. The role will be a mix of advanced custom development duties and advanced SFDC administration.
As a Salesforce Developer / Administrator / Analyst:
•Build, test and deliver technical solutions by configuring or developing application using Apex code;
•Provide Salesforce training to end users within Services teams, CAT Team etc;
•Prepare User Guides for various newly built functionality within Salesforce.com;
•Identify various opportunities to improve the system, automate processes and enhance User Experience;
CRM Custom Development Duties:
• Apex – Triggers/Alerts;
• SOQL ;
CRM Advanced Administration Duties:
• Dashboards & Reporting;
• Configuration, accounts, contacts, tasks, notes etc;
• User Setup;
• Territory Management;
• Documentation – Updating existing technical documentation;
• Case Management reviews – Making sure functional enhancements are fully specked before the review of functionality for each release;
• First line support for specific user groups i.e. marketing, services or others tbd;
• Technical audits on user profiles, hierarchy etc;
• Functionality audits. Conducting functionality audit workshops with user groups to ensure the functionality that exists is still working correctly. And if not creating logging bugs to be addressed.
What are your benefits?
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
•Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.